Saturday, February 20, 2010

Love this


I love Fleetwood Mac, and I love Stevie Nicks. She's incredible, and so is this song:





This song has meant a lot to me lately. Even though I know things that happened are out of our hands, for the most part, it still resonates with me.


Last night saw Shutter Island, and it was incredible...I can't wait to pick up the book today. I think it will be an awesome read! I can't seem to finish the book I started, My Lobotomy, but I'm almost done with it. I have a problem finishing books for some reason.


Today I will donate some clothes to Goodwill. Then I plan on making a nice appetizer for Stacy's house tonight. It feels good to give.


Here's some eye candy. I love Leonardo DiCaprio. Not only is he goodlooking, but he's also an excellent actor! Had a great time watching that movie last night.
The good news is that Forrest Gump week starts Sunday on AMC. Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment