Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've been filling my life with good people and good times. When I get to feeling lonely, or I feel the stress of my real-world job, filled with deadlines and office politics, I really look forward to the time I get to spend with others.

Last weekend was good. I got to see Matt and Stacy, which I always enjoy. Last week me and the girls went to the Redhead Piano Bar in the city. I've been spending a lot of time with Mello, Katie, and Erica, and I really like that. They make me laugh really hard and I enjoy their company! Me and Katie also watched Forrest Gump on Sunday for old time's sake.

Tonight I went with them to a pizza-tasting/charity event at CD&Me. We got to try pizza from 8 or so different pizza places. The giardinera pizza and bbq chicken pizza with pineapple was my favorite. It was nice to get out and, as Erica put it, "do all these new fun things." Plus her husband Dan got to come too, and that was nice :-)

The rest of the week I might just relax until the weekend. We're talking about going to Bubba Gump on Friday in the city in honor of Can't get enough Gump week or whatever it's called on AMC. That would be cool since I've never been there, but I don't like seafood. It will still be fun.

I'm going to go out and visit Lo this weekend too. I haven't seen her in ages, and I think we'll go out Saturday and I'll spend the night over there. It's been too long.

My recent life changes have been hard. Sometimes I don't think I can carry on, and some days I feel great. But things will get easier, and I think good things are coming my way.

<3

1 comment:

  1. we're getting out of this funk. and as the weather gets warmer and warmer, we'll get better and better.

    ReplyDelete