Tuesday, June 8, 2010


For some reason, the last few days, I’ve had this total antsy feeling of being excited about things. Instead of totally droning on everything, I’m super stoked about stuff. Good things are coming. I feel compelled to make a list of things that have been going well, awesome stuff I fill my days with:

Looking into big changes in the form of school, studying and possibly teaching.

Signing up to volunteer on the gulf coast. I’ve signed up for several organizations. If they need me, I’m so there, at least for a couple of weeks/months.

Travel opportunities.

Shows. Shows. Shows.

Music.

Writing the word.

Learning media, pushing to get Relationshipmates rolling along.

Super good movies, and now that I have Netflix, things have gotten much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment