Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random

Work will be busy this week. But fun things are coming in the form of a concert and party this weekend.

Blue Sky Noise from Circa is officially released next week, but I was unexpectantly given a copy early. For this I'm grateful. My many assignments at work will be cranked out while this album's cranking through my ears.

Met up with Jen Runge on a walk today. Sometimes it's SO good to catch up with people :) I've missed her.

My friends starting playing the lottery. If they win big here's a list of things I want:

1. A tropical vacation, with them of course
2. Party pontoon
3. Free beer for life
4. My own media company
5. A rockstar husband
6. A private island, like Leo
7. For all of us to have a damn good life

It goes without saying that if I won the lottery, they'd get the same things in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment