Monday, April 19, 2010

Great NEW

Web sites I've found (or have been recommended)

Stumbleupon.com - you create a user name / password, then check a bunch of boxes that are your interest and click "Stumble!" You are routed to web sites, pictures, blogs, videos and other random things associated with your interests. For example, I stumbled across this fine photo which is now the background on my computer. Well actually I didn't save it, but trust me when I say it's an awesome picture of Bill Murray constructing a doll house full of Gophers. Some weird, but seriously awesome shit. I also have a list of free documentaries bookmarked.

1,000 Awesome Things - This web site is just truly...awesome. Kind of like Post Secret, and I love Post Secret.  The blog outlines awesome little things in life that make it worth living, from junk drawers, movies with friends in a cold basement and morning stretches to the trials and tribulations associated with hearbreak and death. A few posts definitely brought tears to my eyes. And some are so beyond true, it's scary. You don't even think about half this stuff while it's happening, but hindsight makes you realize how awesome little things like that can be. Check it out, for realz.

Dirpy - A youtube to MP3 converter. Awesome for songs that somehow only can be found on youtube, movie clips, or any other thing you wanna pump through your ears on your igadget.

That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment