Sunday, March 21, 2010

Times have been tough lately. But I feel myself starting to really deal with my feelings. I feel myself healing, and that's important. Sometimes I catch myself feeling really angsty and aggitated, pissed off or sad. But those emotions come and go much quicker than before and I can move on with my day. I just can't wait til those feelings become a memory rather than raw emotion. I'm tired of letting those feelings take over precious moments in my day. I can't wait til they wear off for good and I can find peace in my heart over what has happened to me.

I feel like things have been hard for a lot of people lately. Stress, heartache, just getting by. But I'm staying hopeful that things will pick up and we could all be happy again. Life is a strange ebb and flow that I don't understand. I just wanna be in a different position right now, and I know a lot of people who do. I wonder though, if once we achieve that position, we will feel any better, or if we will long for other times? It's a strange thing to wonder.

I hope work goes well next week. I'm nervous because Mark, the head copywriter is going to be on vacation all week, so I have to step up my game. Everyone will be helping me, of course, but I want to prove myself this week that I could be responsible and a team player and step up when need be.

Last night I got to thinking about family and growing up. I was driving around with my friends, just talking and we always talk about the funiest stuff. We talk about things we did when we were little, things about our family, our favorite movies and songs. When I got home I just stood upstairs and listened to my mom and dad. They were just watching a concert on t.v. talking about their days. They didn't hear me come in. I just listened to what they talked about and listened to the concert as well. I felt so happy to have them as my parents. They really do enjoy each other's company, no matter how many fights they get into. I guess lately I've just been longing for companionship, and it's nice to see it around you, even if you don't have it. I know it will come. Right now is not the time though, and I've slowly been accepting that.

I just want to thank my friends and family for how much they love me. I would not be able to do anything without them. They have been so supportive and such great company. <3

1 comment: