Sunday, March 28, 2010

25 Things I want to do before I turn 25

1. Quit smoking
2. Purchase a new car
3. Have a steady, full-time job
4. Fall in love
5. Finally lose that extra weight
6. Feel confident being self-sufficient
7. Quit worrying about money so much
8. Become a better listener
9. Entertain at home more
10. Learn to cook a few signature dishes
11. Take care of my appearence better
12. Go on at least 3 or 4 vacations
13. Quit dreading and start embracing a career
14. Find out what I'm really good at
15. Move out
16. Develop my own grown-up persona
17. Make new friends, grow closer with current ones
18. Visit my sister in Vermont
19. Give up on trying to get a tan
20. Buy a vinyl record player
21. Quit feeling bad about things I figuratively and literally lack
22. Develop as a writer
23. Spend more time in the city
24. Learn as much as I can about my family and relatives
25. Ask lots of questions..learn, learn, learn

2 comments:

  1. shit dude... i'm like 9 months away from being 25. SHIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be here before we know it. I should have added on there, Don't feel bad if I don't accomplish these things. It's only tentative.

    ReplyDelete